Perhaps you still have not noticed, but the new domains’ race started in 2013 and is still ongoing. Many companies are already making efforts to get their place in this new world of Internet that starts with all these extensions. Down below some significant data can be seen.
- +1.300 new domain extensions, and increasing!
- +18 million of new domains registered since 2013
- +19 millions of dollars were paid by WordPress for the .blog extension
- Big companies have started to register exclusive domains:
- EEUU: .ibm, .apple, .netflix, .walmart
- Spain: .seat, .movistar, .bbva, .telefonica
And this race has just started!
However, it is not about being first to book the best domains, nor to register all the domains you can so you can sell them later: in this race, the winner will be the most creative one, who can use them in a proper way.
And this is just what you will learn in TheName.Show